About TBDNetworks - The Cloud Transformation Company
TBD Networks' Virtualization technology has been used for years to operate some of world's largest virtual environment. With the advent of virtualization and cloud computing the same visualization, optimization and automation capabilities can be deployed in every VMware environment.
Cloud computing promises many improvements in the way IT works.
- Everything becomes faster and simpler
- Cost will go down, and we need fewer IT staff
- The remaining IT staff can focus on high-value IT tasks that create competitive advantages
As more services move to the cloud it becomes clear that cloud computing will keep some promises, but not all.
- Fewer IT professionals have to do more things. Cross-functional teams replace "expert silos"
- The "transition" becomes a permanent state. After quick wins move to the cloud, the functions that are too difficult to move remain in-house. A key role for the private cloud is to efficiently take care of this fairly large set of "holdovers".
- The hands-on transition is difficult and complex.
The cloud is not a technology but a set of technologies and practices. For the hands-on transformation of the existing IT virtualization leads the way and TBD Networks provides the tools for
- Better visibility across technology silos
- Smart automation & optimization
- Virtual support